PROCOMER, the Costa Rican Trade Office, has scheduled the XXI edition of its Buyer’s Trade Mission on Sept. 17-19 at Costa Rica’s Convention Center in San Jose.
The event is organized to include a wide variety of benfits for companies interested in doing business with Costa Rican suppliers, including:
- no registration fees
- welcome reception (Sept. 17)
- one-on-one meetings with Costa Rican suppliers (Sept. 18-19)
- lodging for one person per company
- lunch and breakfast (Sept. 18-19)
- networking opportunities with peers from all over the world
- products and services exhibit floor
- networking cocktail event (Sept. 19)
There is only space for a limited number of buyers, and those interested in attending are encouraged to book reservations in advance.
For more information, contact Zacarías Ayub, Rosy Segura or David Beltran at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786 477-5750.