It’s time to apply for the Southeast Produce Council annual college Member Scholarship Program! Applying takes just a few steps, but you have to finish by May 3.
Education is one of the key foundations of the SEPC’s mission. Recipients of the SEPC Member Scholarship will each receive $2,000 towards their educational goals for the upcoming school year. Qualified applicants are required to have a parent or grandparent that is a corporate member of the SEPC and is in good standing. Good standing status includes members that have been on the SEPC membership roster for at least 12 months and has personally attended at least one SEPC event (Southern Exposure and/or Southern Innovations) in the last 12 months. Qualified applicants must also be enrolled with at least twelve credit hours. The following is required to complete the application:
- College or high school transcripts
- SEPC Member Name & Membership Number –
- College/University Student ID Number, current major, & GPA
- College/University Address where the scholarship funds should be sent
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Enrollment verification from College/University
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Community Involvement description
- 500-1000 word essay on the topic “How do you define success?”
Just click here to apply.